通过幼儿英语教材孩子们会通过各种各样趣味化的活动形式，学习关于英语的各种知识和技能，做好启蒙。过渡到小学阶段之后，孩子们的学习会逐步进入系统性学习当中，词汇、语法以及拼读和听说读写能力都能有所提升。直接引语和间接引语也是小学阶段需要学习的一项基本语法点，从早期的best friends教材到后来的bounce now和fantastic English教材，都有所涉及。
She said. "My brother wants to go with me." →She said her brother wanted to go with her.
He said to Kate. "How is your sister now?" →He asked Kate how her sister was then。
Mr. Smith said: "Jack is a good worker。"→Mr. Smith said Jack was a good worker。
1) She said. "I have lost a pen." →She said she had lost a pen.
2) She said. "We hope so." →She said they hoped so.
3) She said. "He will go to see his friend。"→She said he would go to see his friend。
"The earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth, the teacher told me. → The teacher told me the earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth。
Jack said. “John, where were you going when I met you in the street?” →Jack asked John where he was going when he met him in the street。
Xiao Wang said. "I was born on April 20, 1980。" →Xiao Wang said he was born on April 20, 1980。
He said, "I get up at six every morning。" →He said he gets up at six every morning。
⑤如果直接引语中的情态动词没有过去时的形式(例：ought to， had better, used to)和已经是过去时的形式时，(例：could, should, would, might)不再变。如：
Peter said. "You had better come have today。" →Peter said I had better go there that day。
1. “I am very happy.” said Fisher proudly.
2. Dinny said: “I saw Mr Muskam yesterday.”
3. He said: “I will have finished my work by that time.”
4. “I have never seen anything more beautiful than this.” he said.
5. Mr Rochester said; “I‟ve settled everything; and we will leave Thornfield tomorrow.”
6. “It is too late.” he said.
7. “Here is Miss Eyre, sir,” said Mrs Fairfax. 8. “I will try it,” said Kate.
9. “I‟ve studied biology,” he said.
10. “We will go back to the house,” he said.
邮 箱: firstname.lastname@example.org